EPIC Private Equity (“EPE”) is an independent investment management and advisory boutique with three business lines
- EPE partners with management teams and entrepreneurs to support the growth of small and medium sized companies, investing up to £20m in each deal.
- Long term investment horizon: facilitated by permanent capital approach of EPE Special Opportunities Limited (“ESO”), EPE’s AIM-quoted private equity investment company.
- Highly aligned with investors and management teams: EPE employees own 25% of ESO.
- Significant deal flow and well established network: in excess of 350 deals reviewed annually.
Advisory and Placement Services
- Broad corporate advisory and placement services capability.
- Advises companies and management teams on M&A, debt and equity capital raising, buy-outs, public-to-privates, PIPEs, operational and financial restructurings, turnarounds and distressed situations.
- Assists GPs in raising capital from institutions worldwide.
- Provides specialist secondary advice to GPs and LPs on the sale and restructuring of fund assets.
- EPE Administration provides accounting and administration services to funds, companies, family offices and charities.
- Qualified team of 20 employees including accountants, administrators and operational service providers.
- Total assets under administration exceed US$1.4bn.
- Offices in London, India and Hong Kong.